Tuesday, 1 May 2012

Surrendering your life to pure simplicity


Hi Guys so sorry I haven't updated you in like ages but I was try to think what I could get you to pray for to be honest. I've got to admit it hard to simply start conversation with people in a park especially when its raining a lot but this shouldn't be a excuse.

The story I have to tell and while I'm writing this I can actually feel my eyes starting to water. During the last couple of weeks I meet this lady she had not 1 but 3 dogs that where all collies and obviously bobbie join them like a pack member. I start to talk to her and she was lovely and she was really nice to but she started to talk to me. She told me about how no-one ever talks to her they see her from across the park and automatically turn and walk straight away. I said If I saw her I would talked to her cause bobbie loves over dogs and I loved to talking to people. She asked my name and followed me as I walked across the park with her. I asked her as she had mention earlier she used to have 4 dogs and she open up to me and started to talk about the dog she had just lost and you can imagine I was finding it hard not to cry as she shared it with me. I made her smile the fact I had talk her that day and I hope I meet her again to pray with her cause I realise I missed an opportunity.

We have to remember that the simplicity of a smile and a listening ear can become a big thing In some peoples life. I've got to be honest I could have walked away that day and she would be still alone in that park with her dogs and no companion.






please pray for her she never gave me her name but she knows mine.

Thanks guys God Bless

x

No comments:

Post a Comment